Friday, October 07, 2005

Puck It!


HOCKEY TIME!!!!!!!

Tonight is the season opener for the Aeros and I feel like it has been close to forever since I've seen a live game. I've been walking around all day at work with a stupid smile on my face. I mus say thank you to my cube-mates who have not complained once about me spontaneously bursting out in song ... off key.

This year has not been a great one for me and mine and this summer has been spectacularly crappy. Two major surgeries for my dad and one more to go. ::sigh:: Illness, money issues and just all around stress ... has made a mess of this year. Other than the upcoming Holiday season, the only other thing I've been looking forward to is the beginning of hockey season and by George ... today is the day!

To all the other hockey (Aeros) fans ... see ya at the game!


No comments: