Thursday, January 13, 2005

Rednecks online .... WHAT?

Ok, my friend Carol began blogging a couple of weeks ago (It's All About Us), so I signed up to be able to add my .02 to her blogs. Then I got to thinking, "Hey this is kinda cool and I need to set up my own blog." TaDa! Here we are!

Problem ... what problem?! ::sigh:: Ok yeah there's a problem. I'm sitting here looking at this screen trying to come up with something interesting or funny to talk about and coming up a friggin blank. My palms are beginning to sweat ... something interesting ... something funny ... who was I kidding ... Aaaahhhhh! My life is boring, what would anyone find interesting about my days?

::deep breath::

Ok so maybe I don't have some extraordinary life; but hey interesting stuff happens to me ... or to my family ... or to my friends ... OK I can do this! Yes, it could be fun!

HOLD on World ... there's another redneck online!

No comments: