Thursday, January 26, 2012

***UPDATE*** OPENS TOMORROW!!!!!



I am so excited to go see this movie.  I love Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum book series.  It looks like the movie may be just as fun as the books.

I hope so.

Books are my escape.

When I'm having a stressfull day, or when I'm worrying about things too much, I whip out a book and relax for a while.

I used to read a lot more than I do now.  But with another person in the house demanding some of my time, there is not as much time as there used to be to read.  With a son in college, there is less money to buy them with.

I'm really hoping that I can find the time and a partner to go see this movie this weekend!

***UPDATE***

My sister and I went to see this movie Sunday afternoon.  We ate too much popcorn, drank too much coke and laughed ... a lot.  It was a nice, funny movie that was pretty true to the book.

Personally I don't agree with some of the choices for the actors who played certain roles, but it turned out okay.

My sister and I had a wonderful time, no kids, no significant others, just her and I.  After the show we stopped by a resale shop and then decided we better get home to cook dinner before our spoiled families starve to death without us.  LOL!

I hope you had a fantastic weekend.

No comments: