Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Really?!


I have probably made every one of these faces more than once ... more than twice ... hell who's kidding a LOT in the last couple of months.  The company I work for was purchased by a larger company and while I think the benefits to this will be many, getting everything moved over is a complicated PIB!

It just seems like everything from Payroll changes to choosing our new Medical benefits etc is way more complicated than it needs to be.  It's difficult to locate the information you need.  Data is on two or three different websites.  It takes multiple tries to get anything set up.  Just a PAIN.

I've finally just about finished most of that and now we are changing over to their software programs over the next three months.  I'm dreading to see how complicated this is going to be.

{big sigh}

OK, I'll quite griping now about work, because actually I like my job and I like the people I work with.  I just wish this change would have happened with fewer complications.

So, I hope that everyone had a great Christmas and a peaceful New Year.  I didn't push myself or stress out this year and I can tell the difference ... Big Time.  I had four days off for Christmas and another four days off for New Years. 

It was FABULOUS!

I could soooo get used to that.  But no rest for the wicked, gotta make the dough to pay those bills ... LOL!

Hugs to everyone and may laughter bowl you over.

No comments: