Monday, March 27, 2006

Sleepy!!!!!!


It's Monday ... again and I feel like crap ... again. How can I feel like I spent the weekend partying my ass off and have done almost nothing? I just don't get it. I used to could stay up all weekend and bounce my way into work on Mondays ... now I feel like a slug. Ok, yeah I set myself up with that comment, but hey reality stinks.

What did I do this weekend? Housework, more housework .... drove out past B.F.E. to pick up kittens. Yes, I said kittens ... beautiful Bengal kittens ... stop it, it's not funny ... well maybe it is a li'l bit. Finally got home late that evening, only to have my sweet natured 6 mo. old baby go ballistic on the new babies .... grrrrrrr. So the babies spent the night in my room and we all got a good nights rest .... riiiiiiiight.

Sunday was Dillon's last ice skating lesson .... of the eight (Sundays) in a row. Whew! I'm glad that's over, now that he can ice skate better, I have ice hockey clinics to look forward to. I love hockey ... I not only love the mental aspect of the game; but the physical too. No matter how much I enjoy some of the less physical players, I gravitate toward the more physically aggressive players ... that's just me. However, watching my son get checked is not good for my blood pressure ... LOL! Do you ever get used to it? I guess I'll find out.


So the day is close to being over and I'm daydreaming of my bed ... my bed and SLEEP that is.