Friday, September 02, 2011


So, I went to see Cowboys and Aliens last night at our small local movie theatre.  Although many of you have already seen this movie, it had been forever since I had been to the movies and I needed to get out.  Normally I make plans to go and then have to cancel.  This time I was determined to go.

Anyway, back to the movie.

It was decent, but then again I like science fiction movies and I love me some cowboys.  My cowboy Jack came with me, even though he is not particulary fond of science fiction.  I kept glancing over at him to judge his reaction.  I caught him laughing a few times, though he won't admit it now.  :D

The movie was slightly disjointed (right word?) at the beginning.  The characters would feed you bits of information or you would be shown things in bits and pieces.  If you catch them, then the movies starts making much more sense about a third of the way in.

There were some funny bits, some of them I don't believe were intentionally humorous.  All in all the movie was interesting and funny.  I had a nice time out with my honey, even though I was hurting by the time we left. 

I hope you all have a fantastic holiday weekend.  At my house we will be taking it easy and enjoying the time off.

No comments: