Friday, October 21, 2011

Here I am, still with a kidney stone ... and I'm quietly going crazy.  Even when the pain is not intense, it's like I'm walking around in a constant brain fog.  Not to mention that it's taken me the last two weeks to get my "flares' back under control. 

The hospital did not have half my meds and gave me some others that made me worse.  So really by the time I left not only did I still have the frackin kidney stone, but my gastric paresis was in full swing, my blood pressure was up, my sugar was out of whack, and I hurt everywhere, not just with the stone.

OK enough complaining.  When I got to work this morning a friend had left me this funny.  It made me smile, which I sorely needed, so I'm sharing.

Middle Age Texting Codes

ATD - at the doctor
BFF - best friend fell
BTW - bring the wheelchair
BYOT - bring your own teeth
GGPBL - gotta go, pacemaker battery low
GHA - got heartburn again
IMHO - is my hearing aid on?
LMDO - laughing my dentures out
OMMR - on my massage recliner
ROFLACGU - rolling on floor laughing and can't get up
TTYL - talk to you louder

and my personal favorite ...

FWIW - forgot where I was.

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: