Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I Confess

O_O  Uh Huh, whatever it is you think I'm confessing .... STOP.


I confess that I love my old truck ... not only do I love her ... yes I said her ... but I've also named her.


Please meet Myrtle ...


She's small and hard working ... and dirty right here.  Dang she needed a bath, but this was a picture for my new insurance company. 

My truck and I have been through a lot together.  She has almost 300,000 miles o_O  This weekend she broke down and J is trying to figure out what's wrong with her.  I hope it's something relatively easy and inexpensive to fix.  I know the old girl probably doesn't have many months years left in her, but I plan on keeping her til the very end.

I don't drive her much anymore because she is a stick.  Most days I'm unable to drive a stick shift any longer.  I miss it!

Keeping fingers crossed that she is fixable.

No comments: