Friday, September 30, 2011

On The List

Yesterday is fairly high on my list of worst day ever.

I think everything I have flared up in about a 6 hour window of time.  I awoke in the wee hours of the morning Thursday hurting no matter how a lay in the bed.  A hour or so later the gastric paresis crap set in and then a short time later this sparked the IBS.

I spent half of the day laying in the bed crying and the other half knocked out as a side affect of the combined meds.  J has never seen it this bad and really wanted me to go to the ER.  I've been here before and know I can just ride it out. 

Our ER's around here are so busy that it's hours and hours before you are seen.  I'd much rather be miserable, crying and in pain laying in my own bed, then in a hard plastic chair in a cold ass waiting room.  There's really not that much the doctors could do that I don't have meds for myself ... so I stayed home.

J?  He went outside to fiddle around with different projects because he can't stand to see me cry.  He asked me to text him or send my son out to get him if I changed my mind about going in.  Sweet Man, I love you.

Every time I was awake I was worrying about my job.  I'm in accounting and the end of the month is massive deadlines for us.  My wonderful boss got me a short reprieve for my 5 p.m. deadline that evening, until noon today. 

Yes I'm at work today.

Tired, foggy brained, still in some pain ... but here.

I really hope I feel much better this weekend.  The weekend here is supposed to be absolutely beautiful and I would like to be able to enjoy it as much as possible.

I hope you all have a wonderfully blessed weekend!

No comments: