Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thankful

The week before last, one of my Aunt's passed away from lung cancer.  I was not fortunate enough to have spent much time with her and her family, but what I remember about her is her kindness.  Other than my Mom, she was one of the kindest people I've ever known.  I grieve for and with her three sons and many grandchildren and family.  She will be greatly missed.

Thanksgiving was a very thought provoking day as all the things in my life that I am grateful for ran through my brain.  I'm thankful that I've been here to see my son grow up.  He will be 20 this weekend and I love him and am proud of him.  I'm thankful for my family, friends and that my health is not as bad as it could be.

I pray that all of you have many things to be thankful for and that this next year brings many blessings into your life.

Love and Big Hugs,

No comments: