Thursday, December 08, 2011

I need a Nap

Tired, I'm just so tired. 

This is the first year in quite a few years that I am in the "Holiday Spirit."  But the Holiday season is busy and cram packed full of things to do.  Of course, I always try to do too much.  Last week I just kept going and going, like I thought I was the Energizer bunny or something; until my body finally slammed me to a HALT and said no more.

Yep it caught up to me and I stayed horizontal most of Saturday, Sunday and Monday.  Then Tuesday night I had to keep Dad up til midnight, then wake him back up at 3 a.m.  Dad needed to be sleep deprived for his EEG test on Wednesday morning, so guess who else was sleep deprived. 

Uh Huh, that would be ME. 

So after running myself to the point of exhaustion shutdown and then participating in the sleep deprivation, I'm in a "flare" revival. 

Everything and I do mean everything has flared. 

Digestive system,
fibro,
sjorgrens ...

it ain't pretty people. 

I still have a few gifts to get for Christmas and I'm trying to spread it out over the next week to conserve energy.  I don't think I'm going to get everything done, especially the decorating, because...

while my house is not decorated, my work cubicle is.

No comments: