Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I'm a Grinch


I don't know about you, but I thought I was doing good with the Christmas spirit this year.  But it seems that Grinchness has swallowed me whole.  I've been a gripey, grumpy, mean ole heifer this week and I can't see to claw my way clear of this funk.

We have had big changes this year at my job, that will be culminating the first quarter of next year and anxiety is getting to me.  There are some family financial issues that I need to stop procrastinating on and just find the time to do it.  I also have been having some medical issues that I keep pushing aside to take care of everyone else.

It's time to try and destress this coming weekend, get my thoughts together, make a plan of action and then DO IT.

If I survive my Grinchness.

Or my co-workers and family do.

No comments: